Last updated on 23 August 2012
An update as of 7 January 2011.
The latest ruling in favour of Donna Jodhan versus the federal government, in regards to inaccessible government websites, is now being appealed.
More on this story as it develops.
Update: Link to the Federal Court of Appeal added
- Federal Court of Appeal – AGC versus DONNA JODHAN (File Number A-478-10)
- Federal Court – Court Index and Docket – DONNA JODHAN versus AGC (File Number T-1190-07): Copy of Notice of Appeal (Appeal Court File No. A-478-10 )
- Future of Web Accessibility in Canada
- Nablopomo – Day 29 – Future of Web Accessibility in Canada – Update
- Federal Court – REASONS FOR JUDGMENT AND JUDGMENT – DONNA JODHAN v. AGC (File Number T-1190-07)
- Press Release – Bakerlaw Accessible Justice – Jodhan wins landmark case against federal government to fix inaccessible websites
- Press Release – Bakerlaw Accessible Justice – Blind MBA to have her day in court over inaccessible government website