I firmly believe that everyone should have the opportunity to access your content, regardless of ability. I am passionate about following standards to allow this to come to fruition. The passion I have for Web Accessibility will be reflected in the results that I give to your business to assure that your product and message reach as many people as possible.
I develop, coordinate, distribute and support communications and technical products that are connected to and compliment the goals of an organization.
I analyze business needs, evaluate what is currently in place, makes suggestions on how to improve, and allow a product and message to be accessed by the most people possible.
- Communications (Traditional, Digital)
- Web / Mobile strategies
- Web / Accessibility standards (W3C‘s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, HTML, CSS)
- Open Government (Open Data for the Government of Canada)
- Information Management (GCdocs)
- GCtools (GCpedia, GCbootstrap, GCconnex, GCcollab)
- Human Resources (Public Service Employees, Priorities and Co-op Students)
- Training (Internal and External clients)
- Social Media strategies / implementation
- Responsive design
- CMS Integration / Implementation
- Application Design/Development
- Graphic design
- User-centered analysis
- User Interface design
- Interaction design
- Information Architecture